Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Philippine Independence Day Event in Lampton Park, Hounslow 14th June

t

You are all invited to Lampton Park this Sunday, 14th June for the 2nd Annual Philippine Independence Day Event.

Our guest performers are Martin Nievera and Karylle (daughter of Zsa Zsa Padilla). There will also be a special morning mass at 9 am with healing priest Fr. Fernando Suarez. Please click on the link below for our TV Ad currently showing on TFC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXRFWJRCv6I&feature=channel_page

Also for die-hard fans, there's a dinner show at Novotel Hammersmith London. There will also be a disco after the show, and photo & autograph signing opportunities with our stars. Please see attached invitation for more details. Tickets at the door will be from £80 - 100, but I can still extend advance booking discount for the tickets for only £65 this week if you book with me asap & can pay by Friday latest (online payment or cash), but you'll have to coordinate with me so I can get you the discount.

For those who are looking for good investment opportunities in the Phils., there is also a free real estate seminar presented by Century properties in the afternoon at the same venue. Please also confirm attendance through me because seats are limited.

For any inquiries pls just email me or just use the comment form on this page. I'll get back to you right away.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment