Search This Blog

Thursday 23 May 2019

Hymns for 6th Sunday of Easter: 26th May 2019

6th Sunday of Easter: 26th May 2019

Entrance:  293 Abba Father send your spirit
Gloria:  529 Celtic
Resp. Psalm
Alleluia  262 Eastertide Gospel Acclamation
Offertory  600 All that I am
Holy Holy: 556-s  Holy Holy: Mass of Peace
Mem Acc.: 557 b Mem Acc. 2 Mass of peace
Communion
793 if God is for us
980 Your words are Spirit
Final 856 Take the word of God with you

Entrance:  293 Abba Father send your spirit

1. Abba, Father, send your Spirit
Glory, Jesus Christ
Abba, Father, send your Spirit
Glory, Jesus Christ

Refrain:
Glory hallelujah, glory Jesus Christ (2x)

2. I will give you living water
Glory, Jesus Christ
I will give you living water
Glory, Jesus Christ (Refrain)

3. If you seek me you will find me...
4. If you listen you will hear me...
5. Come, my children, I will teach you...
6. I'm your shepherd, I will lead you...
7. Peace I leave you, peace i give you...
8. I'm your life and resurrection...

9. Glory Father, glory spirit...


Gloria:  529s Glory to God (New Celtic liturgy)

Refrain:
Glory to God, glory to God,
Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace, and on earth peace,
peace to people of good will. (repeat first time)

Cantor:
We praise you, we bless you,
we adore you,we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father. (refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand of the Father,
have mercy on us.  (refrain)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father.

Amen, amen.  (refrain)

Alleluia  262 Eastertide Gospel Acclamation

Refrain:
Alleluia, alleluia,
Jesus, risen Lord of life!
Alleluia, alleluia,
alleluia!


(Cantor) Word of the Father:
All: Jesus Christ!
(Cantor) Hope of the world:
All: Jesus Christ!
(Cantor) Broken and buried:
All: Jesus Christ!
(Cantor) Risen to Life:
All: Jesus Christ!

(Refrain)

Offertory  600 All that I am

All that I am, all that I do
All that I ever have, I offer now to You

refrain:
Take and sanctify these gifts
For your honour Lord
Knowing that I love and serve You
Is enough reward
(repeat verse 1)

2. All that I dream, All that I pray
All that I ever make I give to You today.

(refrain)

Holy Holy: 556-s Holy Holy Holy (Mass of Peace)

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord
God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes
in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.

Mem acc:557 Mass of Peace
We proclaim your Death, O Lord,
and profess your Resurrection

until you come again.

Communion
793 If God is for us

ANTIPHON
If God is for us, who can be against,
If the Spirit of God has set us free.
If God is for us, who can be against,
If the Spirit of God has set us free.

1...I know that nothing in this world
Can ever take us from His love.

2... Nothing can take us from His love
Poured out in Jesus the Lord.

3... And nothing present or to come
Can ever take us from His love.

4... I know that neither death nor life
Can ever take us from His love.



980 Your words are spirit and life
https://youtu.be/uGF5KGAlot4

Refrain:
Your words are spirit and life, O Lord:
richer than gold, stronger than death.
Your words are spirit and life, O Lord;
life everlasting.

1. God’s law is perfect, refreshing the soul,
reviving the weary spirit.
God’s rule can be trusted: bringing us wisdom,
bringing God’s wisdom to birth.

2. God’s precepts keep us; their purpose is right.
They gladden the hearts of people.
God’s command is so clear it brings us new vision;
bringing God’s light to our eyes.

3. Living by God’s truth is holy and sure;
God’s presence is everlasting.
God’s truth is eternal, bringing us justice;
bringing God’s justice to earth.

4. God’s word is precious, desired more than gold;
worth more than we dare imagine
and, sweeter than honey, this word will feed us,
bringing fulfilment and joy.



Final 856 Take the word of God with you

1. Take the word of God with you as you go.
Take the seeds of God's word and make them grow.

Refrain
Go in peace to serve the world,
in peace to serve the world.
Take the love of God,
the love of God with you as you go.

2. Take the peace of God with you as you go.
Take the seeds of God's peace and make them grow.

3. Take the joy of God with you as you go.
Take the seeds of God's joy and make them grow.

4. Take the love of God with you as you go.
Take the seeds of God's love and make them grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment