Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2022

Hymns for 10:30 mass 3rd Sunday of Easter May 1, 2022

Entrance  760 All Heaven Declares
Gloria: Gathering mass
Gospel acclamation: 268 Alleluia give thanks to the Risen Lord (Refrain only)
Offertory 624 in the breaking of the bread
Holy holy 570s Gathering Mass
Mem Acc.: 571b Memorial Acc. 2 (Gathering Mass)
Communion 1:  871 Lord you have come to the seashore
Communion 2:  631 Bread of life
Final 866 I will be with you


Entrance  760 All Heaven Declares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb-ZtkUmL5M

All heaven declares the glory of the risen Lord
Who can compare with the beauty of the Lord?
Forever He will be (Forever He will be)
The Lamb upon the throne (The Lamb upon the throne)
I gladly bow the knee (I gladly bow the knee)
And worship Him alone

I will proclaim the glory of the risen Lord
Who once was slain to reconcile man to God
Forever You will be (Forever You will be)
The Lamb upon the throne (The Lamb upon the throne)
I gladly bow my knee (I gladly bow my knee)
And worship You alone
(Repeat verse 1 with descant)


Gloria: Gloria Gathering Mass (revised)  -

REFRAIN
Glory, glory to God,
glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace, on earth
peace to people of good will.
(All: repeat)

We praise you, we bless you,
we adore you, we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father.
(Refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Lord Jesus Christ,
Only    Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy, mercy on us;
(All: have mercy, mercy on us;)
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;  receive our prayer
(All: receive our prayer; receive our prayer)
you are seated at the right hand
at the right hand of the Father,
have mercy, mercy on us
(All: have mercy, mercy on us)

(Interlude:)
(REFRAIN)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the Glory, glory of God,
the glory of God the Father.

Gospel acclamation: 268 Alleluia give thanks to the Risen Lord (refrain only)

Alleluia, Alleluia, give thanks to the risen Lord,
Alleluia, alleluia, give praise to His name.


Offertory 624 in the breaking of the bread

Refrain:
In the breaking of the bread
We have known him; we have been fed.
Jesus the stranger, Jesus the Lord,
Be our companion, be our hope.

Bread for the journey, strength for our years,
manna of ages of struggle and tears.
Cup of salvation, fruit of the land,
bless and receive now the work of our hands. (refrain)

Bread for the promise, people of hope,
wine of compassion, life for the world.
Gathered at table, joined as his body,
sealed in the Spirit, sent by the Lord. (refrain)


Holy Holy  (Revised Gathering Mass)

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord,
Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth, Heaven and earth
are full of your glory, Lord God of hosts.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest.

Blessed, blessed is he who comes,
Blessed, blessed is he who comes,
Blessed is he, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest

Mem Acc.: 571b Memorial Acc. 2 (The Revised Gathering Mass) 

When we eat this Bread and drink this Cup,
we proclaim your Death, O Lord,
we proclaim your Death, O Lord,
until you come again.
(repeat refrain)


Communion 1: 871 Lord, You have come to the seashore
(original Spanish Pescador de hombres-Fisher of men)

Lord, You have come to the seashore
Neither searching for the rich nor the wise
desiring only that I should follow.

Refrain:
O Lord, with Your eyes set upon me,
gently smiling, You have spoken my name;
All I longed for I have found by the water.
At your side, I will seek other shores.

Lord, see my goods, my possessions;
in my boat you find no power, no wealth
Will you accept then my nets and labour?
(Refrain)

Lord, take my hands and direct them
Help me spend myself in seeking the lost
returning love for the love you gave me.
(Refrain)

Lord, as I drift on the waters
be the resting place of my restful heart
my life's companion, my friend and refuge
(Refrain)

Communion 2:  631 Bread of life

Refrain:
Bread of Life, Truth Eternal,
Broken now to set us free,
The risen Christ, his saving power,
is here in bread and wine for me.

Lord, I know I am not worthy to receive you.
You speak the words and I am healed.
Here at your table, love’s mystery,
One bread, one cup, one family, (Refrain)

Lord, by your cross you reconciled us to the Father.
We have only to believe.
Your sacrifice, our victory
Now by your blood we are redeemed. (Refrain)

Lord, you gave your people Manna in the desert.
Still you fulfill our every need.
Lord, when we hunger, Lord, when we thirst,
We come to you and we receive. (Refrain)

Final: 866 I will be with you

Refrain:
I will be with you wherever you go
Go now throughout the world!
I will be with you in all that you say
Go now and spread my word!

1. Come walk with me on stormy waters
Why fear? reach out, and I'll be there

2. And you, my friend, will you now leave me,
or do you know me as your Lord?

3. Your life will be transformed with power
by living truly in My name

4. And if you say: 'Yes, Lord I love you'
then feed my lambs and feed my sheep.


No comments:

Post a Comment