Search This Blog

Friday 1 February 2019

4th Sunday OT Year C rd Feb 2019 10:30 Mass

Entrance 803 love is his word
Gloria  Gathering Mass
GA  Bernadette’s alleluia?
Offertory 610 Take our bread 
Sanctus: 559 Holy Holy (Mass of Hope)
Memorial Acclamation 561 When we Eat (Mass of Hope)
Communion
964 Be not afraid
979 O the word of my lord
Final 652 Go, the mass is ended


Entrance 803 Love is His word
http://youtu.be/aYBnzA2vSgQ - NEW VIDEO, OUR ARRANGEMENT

Love is His word, Love is His way,
Feasting with kin, fasting alone,
Living and dying, rising again
Love only love is His way.

Refrain:
Richer than gold
Is the love of my Lord.
Better than splendour and wealth.

Love is His way, love is His mark,
Sharing His last Passover feast.
Christ at the table, host to the Twelve
Love, only love, is His mark.

Love is his mark, love is His sign,
Bread for our strength,
wine for our joy,
This is my body, this is my blood
Love, only love is His sign.

Love is His sign, love is His news,
Do this He said Lest you forget
All my deep sorrow, all my dear blood,
Love, only love, is His news.

Love is His news, Love is His name,
We are His own, chosen and called,
Family, brethren, cousins and kin.
Love, only love is His name.

Love is His name, love is His law,
Hear His command, all who are His,
Love one another, I have loved you
Love, only love, is His law.

Love is His law, Love is His word,
Love of the Lord, Father, and Word,
Love of the Spirit, God ever one,
Love, only love, is His word.


Gloria:  Gloria Gathering Mass (revised)  -

REFRAIN
Glory, glory to God,
glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace, on earth
peace to people of good will.
(All: repeat)

We praise you, we bless you,
we adore you, we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father.
(Refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Lord Jesus Christ,
Only    Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy, mercy on us;
(All: have mercy, mercy on us;)
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;  receive our prayer
(All: receive our prayer; receive our prayer)
you are seated at the right hand
at the right hand of the Father,
have mercy, mercy on us
(All: have mercy, mercy on us)

(Interlude:)
(REFRAIN)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the Glory, glory of God,
the glory of God the Father.

(REFRAIN)
Amen. 
(All: Amen)

Gospel Acclamation: Alle, Alleluia (Bernadette's Alleluia)

Refrain:
Alle, alleluia!
Alle, alleluia!
Alle, alleluia!
Alleluia! (repeat)

Offertory 610 Take our bread

Refrain:
Take our bread, we ask You,
Take our hearts, we love You,
Take our lives, oh Father,
We are Yours, we are Yours.

Yours as we stand at the table You set,
Yours as we eat the bread our hearts can't forget.
We are the signs of Your life with us yet;
We are Yours, we are Yours.

Your holy people stand washed in Your blood,
Spirit filled, yet hungry, we await Your food.
Poor though we are, we have brought
Ourselves to You:
We are Yours, we are Yours.

Sanctus559s  Holy Holy (revised-Mass of Hope by Farrell)

Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy Lord
Holy Lord, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heav’n and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest

Blessed, blessed, blessed, blessed is he
Who comes in the name,
who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest


Memorial Acclamation 2 561

When we eat this bread and drink this cup
When we eat this bread and drink this cup
We proclaim your death, O Lord
We proclaim your death, O Lord
We proclaim your Death until you come again.




Communion:

964 Be not afraid

You shall cross the barren desert
But you shall not die of thirst
You shall wander far in safety
Though you do not know the way
You shall speak your words in foreign lands
And all will understand
You shall see the face of God and live

Refrain:
Be not afraid
I go before you always
Come, follow me
And I will give you rest

If you pass the raging waters in the sea
You shall not drown
If you walk amid the burning flames
You shall not be harmed
If you stand before the power of hell
And death is at your side
Know that I am with you
Through it all (Refrain)

Blessed are the poor
For the kingdom shall be theirs
Blessed are you that weep and mourn
For one day you shall laugh
And if wicked tongues insult and hate you
All because of me
Blessed, blessed are you! (Refrain)


979 Oh the Word of my Lord

Chorus
Oh the Word of my Lord,
Deep within my being.
Oh The Word of my Lord,
You have filled my mind.

Verse 1
Before I formed you in the womb,
I knew you thru’ and thru’
I chose you to be mine
Before you left your mother’s side
I called to you my child
To be my sign.

Verse 2
I know that you are very young,
But I will make you strong
I will fill you with my word,
and you will travel through the land
Fulfilling my command
Which you have learned.

Verse 3
And everywhere you are to go,
My hand will follow you
You will not be alone.
In all the danger that you fear
You’ll find me very near,
Your words my own

Final 652 Go, the Mass is ended

Go, the Mass is ended,
children of the Lord.
Take God’s Word to others
as You’ve heard it spoken to you.
Go, the Mass is ended,
go and tell the world
the Lord is good, the Lord is kind,
and loves us ev’ry one.

Go, the Mass is ended,
take God’s love to all.
Gladden all who meet you,
fill their hearts with hope and courage.
Go, the Mass is ended,
fill the world with love,
and give to all what you’ve received
—the peace and joy of Christ.

Go, the mass is ended,
strengthened in the Lord,
lighten ev’ry burden,
spread the joy of Christ around you.
Go, the Mass is ended,
take God’s peace to all.
This day is yours to change the world
—to make God known and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment