Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2018

Hymns for 11th Sunday OT Yr B 10 June 2018 10:30 Mass SSMM

Entrance  820 Seek ye first 
Gloria   489 Mass of creation 
Psalm   none
Gospel Acclamation  262 Eastertide alleluia 
Offertory 
601 Praise to the Lord (offertory)
Holy, Holy  Mass of creation 
Mem. Acc   Mass of creation (we proclaim)
Lamb of God  Mass of creation 
Communion 1   631 Bread of Life
Communion 2   Refiner's Fire (Purify my heart)
Final  849 God forgave my sin (freely, freely)
 
Entrance 820 Seek ye first the kingdom of God
http://youtu.be/fH8bV7rUVaU  (original version)
http://youtu.be/9LMQfOp9w8k   (this version has no refrain/descant)

Seek ye first the kingdom of God
and His righteousness,
and all these things shall be added unto you;
Allelu, alleluia.

(Refrain/descant)
Alleluia, alleluia
Alleluia, alleluia
Allelu, alleluia

Ask and it shall be given unto you,
seek and ye shall find;
knock and it shall be opened unto you;
Allelu, alleluia.  (Refrain)

We do not live by bread alone
but by ev’ry word
that comes forth from the mouth of God;
Allelu, alleluia. (Refrain)

Where two or three are gathered in my name,
there am I in your midst;
and whatsoever you ask I will do;
Allelu, alleluia. (Refrain)

Seek ye first the kingdom of God
And His righteousness
And all these things shall be added unto you
Allelu, alleluia (Refrain)
Gloria 489 The Gloria (Mass of Creation – revised setting)

Refrain:
Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace to people
of good will. (repeat first time)

We praise you,
we bless you,
we adore you,
we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father. (refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand
of the Father,
have mercy on us.  (refrain)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father.
Amen.  (refrain)
 
Psalm   none
 
Gospel Acclamation    262 Eastertide Gospel Acclamation

Refrain:
Alleluia, alleluia,
Jesus, risen Lord of life!
Alleluia, alleluia,
alleluia!
 
Offertory 601 Praise to the Lord (offertory)
(same key as Laudate) https://youtu.be/U-3d2QZ2rPE
choral version: https://youtu.be/HNOX3ha5lL0 

Praise to the Lord, the almighty, the King of creation;
O my soul, praise him, for he is your health and salvation;
All you who hear, now to his altar draw near,
Join in profound adoration.

let not our sins and transgressions now cause us to falter.
Christ, the High Priest, bids us all join in his feast.
Gathered with him at the altar.

Praise to the Lord! O let all that is in us adore him!
All that has life and breath, come now in praises before him!
Let the Amen sound from his people again:
now as we worship before him.
 
 
Holy, Holy  490s  Holy Holy     Mass of Creation (revised setting)

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name
of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.

491s Memorial Acc. 1 -Mass of Creation (revised setting)
We proclaim your Death, O Lord,
and profess your Resurrection
until you come again, until you come again.

Lamb of God 496 Lamb of God Mass of Creation (revised setting)

Lamb of God,
You take away the sins of the world
Have mercy on us

Lamb of God,
You take away the sins of the world
Have mercy on us

Lamb of God,
You take away the sin of the world
grant us peace

Communion 1  631 Bread of Life

Refrain:
Bread of Life, Truth Eternal,
Broken now to set us free,
The risen Christ, his saving power,
is here in bread and wine for me.

Lord, I know I am not worthy to receive you.
You speak the words and I am healed.
Here at your table, love’s mystery,
One bread, one cup, one family, (Refrain)

Lord, by your cross you reconciled us to the Father.
We have only to believe.
Your sacrifice, our victory
Now by your blood we are redeemed. (Refrain)

Lord, you gave your people Manna in the desert.
Still you fulfil our every need.
Lord, when we hunger, Lord, when we thirst,
We come to you and we receive. (Refrain)
 
Communion 2  Refiner's Fire (Purify my heart)

Purify my heart
Let me be as gold and precious silver
Purify my heart
Let me be as gold, pure gold

Refrain:
Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy
Set apart for You, Lord
I choose to be holy
Set apart for You, my Master
Ready to do Your will

Purify my heart
Cleanse me from within
And make me holy
Purify my heart
Cleanse me from my sin
Deep within (refrain)
 
 Final: 849 Freely, freely
God forgave my sin in Jesus' name.
I've been born again in Jesus' name
And in Jesus' name I come to you
To share his love as he told me to.

Refrain:
He said 'Freely, freely you have received;
freely, freely give.
Go in my name, and because you believe
others will know that I live.

All pow'r is giv'n in Jesus' name;
in earth and heav'n in Jesus' name;
and in Jesus' name I come to you
to share his pow'r as he told me to.

God gives us life in Jesus' name;
he lives in us in Jesus' name;
and in Jesus' name I come to you
to share his peace as he told me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment