Search This Blog

Saturday 14 October 2017

28th Sunday OT year A 15th October SSMM 1030 Mass

28th Sunday OT year A 15th October 

Entrance  462 Gather your people O Lord 
Gloria  Gathering Mass
Psalm Spoken
Gospel Acclamation: 710 Celtic 
Offertory 610 Take our bread
Holy, Holy Gathering Mass
Mem. Acc Gathering Mass when we eat
Communion 1 
631 Bread of Life
Communion 2 948 Because the Lord is my shepherd 
Final 858 God has chosen me



Refrain
Gather your people, O Lord.
Gather your people, O Lord.
One bread, one body, one spirit of love.
Gather your people, O Lord.

1. Draw us forth to the table of life:
brothers and sisters,
each of us called to walk in your light.

2. We are parts of the body of Christ,
needing each other,
each of the gifts the Spirit provides.

3. No more harm on the mountain of God;
swords into ploughshares.
Free us, O Lord, from hardness of heart.

4. (extra verse as sprinkling song)
Wash us, Lord, in the waters of life;
waters of mercy,
waters of hope that flow from your side.


Gloria  Gloria Gathering Mass (revised)  -

REFRAIN
Glory, glory to God,
glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace, on earth
peace to people of good will.
(All: repeat)

We praise you, we bless you,
we adore you, we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father.
(Refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Lord Jesus Christ,
Only    Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy, mercy on us;
(All: have mercy, mercy on us;)
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;  receive our prayer
(All: receive our prayer; receive our prayer)
you are seated at the right hand
at the right hand of the Father,
have mercy, mercy on us
(All: have mercy, mercy on us)

(Interlude:)
(REFRAIN)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the Glory, glory of God,
the glory of God the Father.

(REFRAIN)
Amen. 
(All: Amen)

Psalm Spoken

Gospel Acclamation: 710 celtic alleluia


Offertory 610 Take our bread

Refrain:
Take our bread, we ask You,
Take our hearts, we love You,
Take our lives, oh Father,
We are Yours, we are Yours.

Yours as we stand at the table You set,
Yours as we eat the bread our hearts can't forget.
We are the signs of Your life with us yet;
We are Yours, we are Yours.

Your holy people stand washed in Your blood,
Spirit filled, yet hungry, we await Your food.
Poor though we are, we have brought
Ourselves to You:
We are Yours, we are Yours.

Holy Holy       570s Holy, Holy, Holy (The Revised Gathering Mass)

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord,
Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth, Heaven and earth
are full of your glory, Lord God of hosts.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest.

Blessed, blessed is he who comes,
Blessed, blessed is he who comes,
Blessed is he, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest

Mem Acc.: 571b Memorial Acc. 2 (The Revised Gathering Mass) – melody only

When we eat this Bread and drink this Cup,
we proclaim your Death, O Lord,
we proclaim your Death, O Lord,
until you come again.
(repeat refrain)

Communion 1 631 Bread of Life

Refrain:
Bread of Life, Truth Eternal,
Broken now to set us free,
The risen Christ, his saving power,
is here in bread and wine for me.

Lord, I know I am not worthy to receive you.
You speak the words and I am healed.
Here at your table, love’s mystery,
One bread, one cup, one family, (Refrain)

Lord, by your cross you reconciled us to the Father.
We have only to believe.
Your sacrifice, our victory
Now by your blood we are redeemed. (Refrain)

Lord, you gave your people Manna in the desert.
Still you fulfil our every need.
Lord, when we hunger, Lord, when we thirst,
We come to you and we receive. (Refrain)


Communion 2 948 Because the Lord is my shepherd

1. Because the Lord is my shepherd,
I have ev’ry thing I need.
He lets me rest in the meadow and leads me
to the quiet streams.
He restores my soul and he leads me
in the paths that are right:

Refrain
Lord, you are my shepherd,
you are my friend.
I want to follow you always,
just to follow my friend.

2. And when the road leads to darkness,
I shall walk there unafraid.
Even when death is close I have courage,
for your help is there.
You are close beside me with comfort,
you are guiding my way:

3. In love you make me a banquet
for my enemies to see.
You make me welcome, pouring down honor
from your mighty hand,
and this joy fills me with gladness;
it is too much to bear:

4. Your goodness always is with me
and your mercy I know.
Your loving kindness strengthens me always
as I go through life.
I shall dwell in your presence forever,
giving praise to your name:


Final 858 God has chosen me

1. God has chosen me, God has chosen me
to bring good news to the poor.
God has chosen me, God has chosen me
to bring new sight to those searching for light:
God has chosen me, chosen me:

Refrain
And to tell the world that God's kingdom is near,
to remove oppression and breakdown fear,
(children) yes, God's time is near,
(adults) God's time is near,
(children) God's time is near,
(adults) God's time is near.

2. God has chosen me, God has chosen me
to set alight a new fire.
God has chosen me, God has chosen me
to bring to birth a new kingdom on earth:
God has chosen me, chosen me: (refrain)

3. God is calling me, God is calling me
in all whose cry is unheard.
God is calling me, God is calling me
to raise up the voice with no power or choice:
God is calling me, calling me: (refrain)

No comments:

Post a Comment