Search This Blog

Saturday 3 June 2017

Pentecost Sunday 4 June 2017

Entrance  293 Abba father send your spirit
Gloria   489 Mass of creation
Alleluia 710 Celtic Alleluia
Offertory 306 Spirit of the living God
holy holy 490 mass of creation
mem acc 491 mass of creation (we proclaim)
Communion 305 Enemy of apathy
Comm 2 soul of my saviour
Final 984 all over the word


Entrance 293 Abba Father send your spirit

1. Abba, Father, send your Spirit
Glory, Jesus Christ
Abba, Father, send your Spirit
Glory, Jesus Christ

Refrain:
Glory hallelujah, glory Jesus Christ (2x)

2. I will give you living water
Glory, Jesus Christ
I will give you living water
Glory, Jesus Christ (Refrain)

3. If you seek me you will find me...
4. If you listen you will hear me...
5. Come, my children, I will teach you...
6. I'm your shepherd, I will lead you...
7. Peace I leave you, peace i give you...
8. I'm your life and resurrection...

9. Glory Father, glory spirit...

Gloria 489 The Gloria (Mass of Creation – revised setting)

Refrain:
Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace to people
of good will. (repeat first time)

We praise you,
we bless you,
we adore you,
we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father. (refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand
of the Father,
have mercy on us.  (refrain)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father.
Amen.  (refrain)

Alleluia 710 celtic


Offertory   306 Spirit of the living God

Spirit of the living God,
fall afresh on me;
Spirit of the living God,
fall afresh on me.
Break me, melt me, mould me, fill me.
Spirit of the living God,
fall afresh on me.

(repeat from beginning)

490s  Holy Holy     Mass of Creation (revised setting)

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name
of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.

491s Memorial Acc. 1 -Mass of Creation (revised setting)
We proclaim your Death, O Lord,
and profess your Resurrection

until you come again, until you come again.

Communion 305 Enemy of apathy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwsiXzcYFis

She sits like a bird, brooding on the waters,
Hov'ring on the chaos of the world’s first day;
She sighs and she sings, mothering creation,
Waiting to give birth to all the Word will say.

She wings over earth, resting where she wishes,
Lighting close at hand or soaring through the skies;
She nests in the womb, welcoming each wonder,
Nourishing potential hidden to our eyes.

She dances in fire, startling her spectators,
Waking tongues of ecstasy where dumbness reigned;
She weans and inspires all whose hearts are open,
Nor can she be captured, silenced or restrained.

For she is the Spirit, one with God in essence,
Gifted by the Saviour in eternal love;
She is the key opening the scriptures,
Enemy of apathy and heavenly dove.

Comm 2 soul of my saviour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_is6VPn3w

Soul of my Savior sanctify my breast, 
Body of Christ, be thou my saving guest, 
Blood of my Savior, bathe me in thy tide, 
wash me with waters gushing from thy side.

Strength and protection may thy passion be, 
O blessèd Jesus, hear and answer me; 
deep in thy wounds, Lord, hide and shelter me, 
so shall I never, never part from thee.

Guard and defend me from the foe malign, 
in death's dread moments make me only thine; 
call me and bid me come to thee on high 
where I may praise thee with thy saints for ay.



Final 984 All over the World

All over the world the Spirit is moving,
all over the world as the prophets said it would be
All over the world there's a mighty revelation
of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

All over this land the Spirit is moving,
all over this land as the prophets said it would be.
All over this land there's a mighty revelation
of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

All over the church the Spirit is moving,
all over the church as the prophets said it would be.
All over the church there's a mighty revelation
of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Deep down in my heart the Spirit is moving,
deep down in my heart as the prophets said it would be.
Deep down in my heart there's a mighty revelation
of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment