Search This Blog

Friday 2 November 2018

31st Sunday OT yr B 4 Nov 2018

Entrance:  803 Love is his word
Gloria:  Gloria (Celtic)
Resp.Psalm:   (not sung)
Gospel Acclamation:  710 Celtic Alleluia
Offertory:  609 In bread we bring Holy:  553 Holy, Holy, Holy (New Celtic Liturgy)
Mem. Acc.  554s-a we proclaim (Celtic Liturgy)
Communion: 
921 This is my will
965 As the deer
Final 920  A new commandment


Entrance: 803 Love is His word
http://youtu.be/aYBnzA2vSgQ - NEW VIDEO, OUR ARRANGEMENT

Love is His word, Love is His way,
Feasting with kin, fasting alone,
Living and dying, rising again
Love only love is His way.

Refrain:
Richer than gold
Is the love of my Lord.
Better than splendour and wealth.

Love is His way, love is His mark,
Sharing His last Passover feast.
Christ at the table, host to the Twelve
Love, only love, is His mark.

Love is his mark, love is His sign,
Bread for our strength,
wine for our joy,
This is my body, this is my blood
Love, only love is His sign.

Love is His sign, love is His news,
Do this He said Lest you forget
All my deep sorrow, all my dear blood,
Love, only love, is His news.

Love is His news, Love is His name,
We are His own, chosen and called,
Family, brethren, cousins and kin.
Love, only love is His name.

Love is His name, love is His law,
Hear His command, all who are His,
Love one another, I have loved you
Love, only love, is His law.

Love is His law, Love is His word,
Love of the Lord, Father, and Word,
Love of the Spirit, God ever one,
Love, only love, is His word.


Gloria:  529s Glory to God (New Celtic liturgy)

Refrain:
Glory to God, glory to God,
Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace, and on earth peace,
peace to people of good will. (repeat first time)

Cantor:
We praise you, we bless you,
we adore you,we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father. (refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand of the Father,
have mercy on us.  (refrain)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father.
Amen, amen.  (refrain)


Gospel Acclamation:  710 Celtic Alleluia


Offertory:  609 In bread we bring Holy:  



Sanctus   Holy Holy   553s New Celtic Liturgy
 (revised setting)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kEc5YBzH A same melody but first line has different words.

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord
Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name
of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.

Memorial Acclamation 554a Memorial Acclamation 1 (New Celtic Liturgy)

We proclaim your Death, O Lord,
and profess your Resurrection
until you come again, until you come again.

Communion: 
921 This is my will
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_BvC5YyvI  ("rock version" - we'll play it more solemnly, just listen to the melody)

This is My will, My one command,
That love should dwell among you all.
This is My will that you should love
As I have shown that I love you.

No greater love a man can have
Than that he die to save his friends.
You are My friends if you obey
What I command that you should do.

You chose not Me, but I chose you
That you should go and bear much fruit.
I chose you out that you in Me
Should bear much fruit that will abide.

All that I ask My Father, dear,
For My name’s sake you shall receive.
This is My will, My one command,
That love should dwell in each, in all


965 As the deer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goqytfAOstw (beautiful version though lyrics are slightly different)

As the deer pants for the water
So my soul longs after you
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship you

Refrain:
You alone are my strength, my shield
To you alone will my spirit yield
You alone are my hearts desire
And I long to worship you

I want you more than gold or silver
Only you can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye

You're my friend and you are my Father
Even though you are my King
I love you more than any other
So much more than anything


Final   920 A new commandment

A new commandment I give unto you,
That you love one another as I have loved you,
That you love one another as I have loved you.

By this shall all mankind know you are my disciples,
if you have love one for another.
By this shall all mankind know you are My disciples,
if you have love one for another.

A new commandment I give unto you,
That you love one another as I have loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment