Search This Blog

Friday 13 April 2018

Hymns for 3rd Sunday Easter SSMM Parish 10:30 Mass 15 April 2018

Entrance: 462 Gather your people o Lord
Gloria: 489 mass of creation
Psalm:  none
Gospel acclamation:   262 Gospel Acclamation for Easter
Offertory: 631 Bread of life
Holy Holy: 559s Holy, Holy, (Mass of Hope)
Mem acc 2: 561a  Mass of Hope
Communion
624 In the breaking of the bread
629 I am the bread of life
Final  866 I will be with you


Refrain
Gather your people, O Lord.
Gather your people, O Lord.
One bread, one body, one spirit of love.
Gather your people, O Lord.

1. Draw us forth to the table of life:
brothers and sisters,
each of us called to walk in your light.

2. We are parts of the body of Christ,
needing each other,
each of the gifts the Spirit provides.

3. No more harm on the mountain of God;
swords into ploughshares.
Free us, O Lord, from hardness of heart.

4. (extra verse as sprinkling song)
Wash us, Lord, in the waters of life;
waters of mercy,
waters of hope that flow from your side.
Gloria: 489 The Gloria (Mass of Creation – revised setting)

Refrain:
Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace to people
of good will. (repeat first time)

We praise you,
we bless you,
we adore you,
we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father. (refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand
of the Father,
have mercy on us.  (refrain)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father.
Amen.  (refrain)
 
 
Psalm:  none
 
Gospel Acclamation:  262 Eastertide Gospel Acclamation

Refrain:
Alleluia, alleluia,
Jesus, risen Lord of life!
Alleluia, alleluia,
alleluia!
Offertory: 631 Bread of Life

Refrain:
Bread of Life, Truth Eternal,
Broken now to set us free,
The risen Christ, his saving power,
is here in bread and wine for me.

Lord, I know I am not worthy to receive you.
You speak the words and I am healed.
Here at your table, love’s mystery,
One bread, one cup, one family, (Refrain)

Lord, by your cross you reconciled us to the Father.
We have only to believe.
Your sacrifice, our victory
Now by your blood we are redeemed. (Refrain)

Lord, you gave your people Manna in the desert.
Still you fulfil our every need.
Lord, when we hunger, Lord, when we thirst,
We come to you and we receive. (Refrain)
 
 
Holy Holy: 559s  Holy Holy (revised-Mass of Hope by Farrell)
All parts:

Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy Lord
Holy Lord, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heav’n and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest

Blessed, blessed, blessed, blessed is he
Who comes in the name,
who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest


Memorial Acclamation 2 561 Mass of Hope (when we eat)

When we eat this bread and drink this cup
When we eat this bread and drink this cup
We proclaim your death, O Lord
We proclaim your death, O Lord
We proclaim your Death until you come again.


Communion
624 In the breaking of the bread

Refrain:
In the breaking of the bread
We have known him; we have been fed.
Jesus the stranger, Jesus the Lord,
Be our companion, be our hope.

Bread for the journey, strength for our years,
manna of ages of struggle and tears.
Cup of salvation, fruit of the land,
bless and receive now the work of our hands. (refrain)

Bread for the promise, people of hope,
wine of compassion, life for the world.
Gathered at table, joined as his body,
sealed in the Spirit, sent by the Lord. (refrain)


629 I am the bread of Life
I am the bread of life.
You who come to Me shall not hunger;
and who believe in Me shall not thirst
No one can come to Me
Unless the Father draw him

Refrain:
And I will raise you up
And I will raise you up
And I will raise you up on the last day

The bread that I will give
is My flesh for the life of the world
and if you eat of this bread
you shall live for ever
you shall live for ever (refrain)

Unless you eat
Of the flesh of the Son of Man
And drink of His blood
And drink of His blood
You shall not have life within you                  
(refrain)

I am the resurrection
I am the life
If you believe in Me
Even though you die,
You shall live for ever (refrain)

Yes, Lord, I believe
That You are the Christ
The Son of God
Who has come
Into the world (refrain)
Final 866 I will be with you

Refrain:
I will be with you wherever you go
Go now throughout the world!
I will be with you in all that you say
Go now and spread my word!

1. Come walk with me on stormy waters
Why fear? reach out, and I'll be there

2. And you, my friend, will you now leave me,
or do you know me as your Lord?

3. Your life will be transformed with power
by living truly in My name

4. And if you say: 'Yes, Lord I love you'
then feed my lambs and feed my sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment