Search This Blog

Saturday 10 February 2018

11 February (6th Sunday OT) SSMM Parish 10:30 am mass

Entrance 720 – Be still, for the presence of the Lord
Gloria        Creation
Gospel Acclamation  Seek ye first (refrain only)
Offertory 601 Praise to the Lord (offertory)
Holy, Holy Creation mass 
Mem. Acc Creation mass (we proclaim)
Communion 1 620 Lord, how can I repay
Communion 2 631 Bread of Life
Final: 849 God forgave my sin (freely, freely)


Entrance 720 – Be still, for the presence of the Lord

Be still for the presence of the Lord
The Holy One is here
Come bow before Him now
With reverence and fear
In Him no sin is found
We stand on holy ground
Be still for the presence of the Lord
The Holy One is here

Be still for the glory of the Lord
Is shining all around
He burns with holy fire
With splendour He is crowned
How awesome is the sight
Our radiant King of Light
Be still for the glory of the Lord
Is shining all around

Be still for the power of the Lord
Is moving in this place
He comes to cleanse and heal
To minister His grace
No work too hard for Him
In faith receive from Him
Be still for the power of the Lord
Is moving in this place
 
   
Gloria 489 The Gloria (Mass of Creation – revised setting)

Refrain:
Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace to people
of good will. (repeat first time)

We praise you,
we bless you,
we adore you,
we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father. (refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand
of the Father,
have mercy on us.  (refrain)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father.
Amen.  (refrain)

 

Gospel acclamation 820 Seek ye first the kingdom of God (refrain only)
http://youtu.be/fH8bV7rUVaU  (original version has the descant alleleuia which we sing as a separate refrain)
http://youtu.be/9LMQfOp9w8k   (this version has no refrain/descant)


(Refrain/descant)
Alleluia, alleluia
Alleluia, alleluia
Allelu, alleluia

 
Offertory   601 Praise to the Lord (offertory)
(same key as Laudate) https://youtu.be/U-3d2QZ2rPE
choral version: https://youtu.be/HNOX3ha5lL0 

Praise to the Lord, the almighty, the King of creation;
O my soul, praise him, for he is your health and salvation;
All you who hear, now to his altar draw near,
Join in profound adoration.

let not our sins and transgressions now cause us to falter.
Christ, the High Priest, bids us all join in his feast.
Gathered with him at the altar.

Praise to the Lord! O let all that is in us adore him!
All that has life and breath, come now in praises before him!
Let the Amen sound from his people again:
now as we worship before him.
 
 
Holy, Holy  490s  Holy Holy     Mass of Creation (revised setting)

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name
of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.

491s Memorial Acc. 1 -Mass of Creation (revised setting)
We proclaim your Death, O Lord,
and profess your Resurrection
until you come again, until you come again.
 
Communion
620 Lord, how can I repay

Refrain:
Lord, how can I repay
All you ever give to me?
Your endless love an eternal flame:
Lord, if you say the word,
I will take your blessing cup
And I will call on your holy name

1.I trusted, went on trusting,
Through the night of pain
In my anguish and affliction
Human help was vain (refrain)

2. In the service of your people
I will spend my days
Giving freely of my life-blood
As I walk your ways (refrain)

3. You unbound me, gave me freedom
You I gladly serve.
In thanksgiving I will offer
Praise without reserve (refrain)

4. In the service of your people
I will spend my days
In your temple, in your Church, Lord,
Singing endless praise (refrain)

 
Communion 2  631 Bread of Life

Refrain:
Bread of Life, Truth Eternal,
Broken now to set us free,
The risen Christ, his saving power,
is here in bread and wine for me.

Lord, I know I am not worthy to receive you.
You speak the words and I am healed.
Here at your table, love’s mystery,
One bread, one cup, one family, (Refrain)

Lord, by your cross you reconciled us to the Father.
We have only to believe.
Your sacrifice, our victory
Now by your blood we are redeemed. (Refrain)

Lord, you gave your people Manna in the desert.
Still you fulfil our every need.
Lord, when we hunger, Lord, when we thirst,
We come to you and we receive. (Refrain)
 
Final: 849 God forgave my sin (freely, freely)
 
God forgave my sin in Jesus' name.
I've been born again in Jesus' name
And in Jesus' name I come to you
To share his love as he told me to.

Refrain:
He said 'Freely, freely you have received;
freely, freely give.
Go in my name, and because you believe
others will know that I live.

All pow'r is giv'n in Jesus' name;
in earth and heav'n in Jesus' name;
and in Jesus' name I come to you
to share his pow'r as he told me to.

God gives us life in Jesus' name;
he lives in us in Jesus' name;
and in Jesus' name I come to you
to share his peace as he told me to.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment