Search This Blog

Saturday 1 July 2017

13th Sunday OT - 2nd July 2017

Entrance 924 Servant song
Gloria Celtic
Psalm spoken
Gospel Acclamation 261 Alleluia
Offertory 872 My God, accept my heart
Holy, Holy  Celtic mass 
Mem. Acc Celtic mass we proclaim
Communion 748 Unless a grain of wheat
Communion 423 O Lord you are the centre of my life
Final 863 Follow me

Entrance 924  Servant Song

Brother, sister, let me serve you
Let me be as Christ to you;
Pray that I may have the grace
To let you be my servant, too.

We are pilgrims on a journey
We are trav'llers on the road;
We are here to help each other
Walk the mile and bear the load

I will hold the Christ-light for you
In the night-time of your fear;
I will hold my hand out to you,
Speak the peace you long to hear.

I will weep when you are weeping;
When you laugh I'll laugh with you.
I will share your joy and sorrow
Till we've seen this journey through.

When we sing to God in heaven
We shall find such harmony,
Born of all we've known together
Of Christ's love and agony.
(repeat verse 1)

Gloria 529s Glory to God (New Celtic liturgy)

Refrain:
Glory to God, glory to God,
Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace, and on earth peace,
peace to people of good will. (repeat first time)

Cantor:
We praise you, we bless you,
we adore you,we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father. (refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand of the Father,
have mercy on us.  (refrain)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father.
Amen, amen.  (refrain)


Psalm spoken

Gospel Acclamation 261 Alleluia

Offertory 872 My God accept my heart this day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFdjpgbf_ms

My God, accept my heart this day,
And make it wholly Thine,
That I from Thee no more may stray,
No more from Thee decline.

Before the cross of Him Who died,
Behold, I prostrate fall;
Let every sin be crucified,
And Christ be all in all.

Anoint me with Thy heavenly grace,
And seal me for Thine own,
That I may see Thy glorious face,
And worship at Thy throne.

Let every thought, and work, and word,
To Thee be ever given;
Then life shall be Thy service, Lord,
And Death the gate of Heaven.

All glory to the Father be,
All glory to the Son,
All glory, Holy Ghost, to thee,
while endless ages run.

Holy, Holy 553 Holy Holy HOly (New Celtic Liturgy) (revised setting)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kEc5YBzHA same melody but first line has different words.

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord
Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name
of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.

Memorial Acclamation 554a Memorial Acclamation 1 (New Celtic Liturgy)

We proclaim your Death, O Lord,
and profess your Resurrection
until you come again, until you come again.

Great Amen: 555s (New Celtic Liturgy)


Communion 748 Unless a grain of wheat

Refrain:
Unless a grain of wheat shall fall upon the ground and die
it remains but a single grain with no life.

Verses:
1. If we have died with him, then we shall live with him;
if we hold firm, we shall reign with him. (Refrain)
2. If any one serves me, then they must follow me;
wherever I am, my servants will be. (Refrain)
3. Make your home in me as I make mine in you;
those who remain in me bear much fruit.(Refrain)
4. If you remain in me and my word lives in you;
then you will be my disciples.(Refrain)
5. Those who love me are loved by my Father;
we shall be with them and dwell in them.(Refrain)
6. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you;
peace which the world cannot give is my gift. (Refrain)


Communion 423 O Lord you are the centre of my life

(All) Refrain:
O Lord, you are the center of my life
I will always praise you, I will always serve you
I will always keep you in my sight

(Cantor:)
1. Keep me safe O God, I take refuge in you.
I say to the Lord "You are my God,
My happiness lies in you alone,
My happiness lies in you alone." (refrain)

2. I will bless the Lord who gives me counsel,
Who even at night directs my heart.
I keep the Lord ever in my sight
Since He is at my right hand I shall stand firm. (refrain)

3. And so my heart rejoices, my soul is glad
Even in safety shall my body rest
For you will not leave my soul among the dead,
Nor let your beloved know decay. (refrain)

4. You will show me the path of life,
The fullness of joy in your presence,
At your right hand, at your right hand
Happiness forever. (refrain)


Final 863 Follow me, follow me
Chorus:
Follow me, follow me, leave your home and family,
Leave your fishing nets and boats upon the shore.
Leave the seed that you have sown, leave the crops that you have grown, leave the people you have known and follow me.

1. The foxes have their holes,
and the swallows have their nests,
but the son of man
has no place to lay down.
I do not offer comfort,
I do not offer wealth,
but in me will all happiness be found.

2. If you would follow me,
you must leave old ways behind.
You must take my cross
and follow on my path.
You may be far from loved ones,
you may be far from home,
but my father will welcome you at last.

3. Although I go away
you will never be alone.
for the spirit will be
there to comfort you.
Though all of you may scatter,
each follow his own path,
still the spirit of love will lead you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment