Search This Blog

Friday 10 February 2017

6th Sunday in OT Yr A 10:30 Mass12th February 2017

Entrance: Purify my heart
Gloria: Gathering Mass (sheet music)
Alleuia: 178 Halle halle halle
Offertory 872 My God accept my heart
Holy holy: 559s Mass of Hope (farrell)
Mem Acc. 2: 561 When we eat 559s Mass of Hope (farrell)
Communion
218  Deep within
792 Eye has not seen
Final  821 the Kingdom of God


Entrance: Refiner's Fire (Purify my heart)

Purify my heart
Let me be as gold and precious silver
Purify my heart
Let me be as gold, pure gold

Refrain:
Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy
Set apart for You, Lord
I choose to be holy
Set apart for You, my Master
Ready to do Your will

Purify my heart
Cleanse me from within
And make me holy
Purify my heart
Cleanse me from my sin
Deep within (refrain)

Gloria: Gathering Mass (sheet music)

REFRAIN
Glory, glory to God,
glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace, on earth
peace to people of good will.
(All: repeat)

We praise you, we bless you,
we adore you, we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father.
(Refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Lord Jesus Christ,
Only    Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy, mercy on us;
(All: have mercy, mercy on us;)
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;  receive our prayer
(All: receive our prayer; receive our prayer)
you are seated at the right hand
at the right hand of the Father,
have mercy, mercy on us
(All: have mercy, mercy on us)

(Interlude:)
(REFRAIN)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the Glory, glory of God,

the glory of God the Father.


Alleuia: 178 Caribbean Alleulia (Halle, Halle, Halle)

Refrain:

Halle halle Halle–luia ( 3 x)
Halle-luia! Halle-luia!

Offertory 872 My God accept my heart this day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFdjpgbf_ms

My God, accept my heart this day,
And make it wholly Thine,
That I from Thee no more may stray,
No more from Thee decline.

Before the cross of Him Who died,
Behold, I prostrate fall;
Let every sin be crucified,
And Christ be all in all.

Anoint me with Thy heavenly grace,
And seal me for Thine own,
That I may see Thy glorious face,
And worship at Thy throne.

Let every thought, and work, and word,
To Thee be ever given;
Then life shall be Thy service, Lord,
And Death the gate of Heaven.

All glory to the Father be,
All glory to the Son,
All glory, Holy Ghost, to thee,
while endless ages run.


Holy holy: 559s  Holy Holy (revised-Mass of Hope by Farrell)

All parts:

Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy Lord
Holy Lord, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heav’n and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest

Blessed, blessed, blessed, blessed is he
Who comes in the name,
who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest


Memorial Acclamation 2 561
When we eat this bread and drink this cup
When we eat this bread and drink this cup
We proclaim your death, O Lord
We proclaim your death, O Lord
We proclaim your Death until you come again.


Communion
218 Deep Within

Refrain:
Deep within, I will plant my law,
not on stone, but in your heart.
Follow me; I will bring you back.
You will be my own, and I will be your God.

1. I will give you a new heart, a new spirit within you,
for I will be your strength.

2. Seek my face, and see your God,
for I will be your hope.

3. Return to me, with all your heart,
and I will bring you back.

792 Eye has not seen

Refrain:
Eye has not seen, ear has not heard
what God has ready for those who love him.
Spirit of love, come, give us the mind of Jesus;
teach us the wisdom of God.

When pain and sorrow weigh us down,
be near to us, O Lord;
Forgive the weakness of our faith,
and bear us up within your peaceful word. (Refrain)

Our lives are but a single breath,
we flower and we face;
Yet all our days are in your hands,
so we return in love what love has made. (Refrain)

To those who see with eyes of faith,
the Lord is ever near,
Reflected in the faces
of all the poor and lowly of the world. (Refrain)

We sing a mystery from the past
in halls where saints have trod;
Yet ever new the music rings

to Jesus living Song of God. (Refrain)


Final  821 The kingdom of God

The kingdom of God is justice and joy;
For Jesus restores what sin would destroy
God's power and glory in Jesus we know
And here and hereafter the kingdom shall grow

The kingdom of God is mercy and grace
The captives are freed, the sinners find place
The outcasts are welcomed God's banquet to share
And hope is awakened in place of despair

The kingdom of God is challenge and choice:
Believe the good news, repent and rejoice!
His love for us sinners brought Christ to his cross:
Our crisis of judgement for gain or for loss

God's kingdom is come, the gift and the goal;
In Jesus begun, in heaven made whole,
The heirs of the kingdom shall answer his call;
And all things cry 'Glory!' to God all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment