Search This Blog

Saturday 13 June 2015

FHC Masses Saturday 13th/14th JUNE 2015

Entrance         820 Seek ye first
Gloria         spoken
Psalm         spoken
Gospel Acc      178 Halle, halle, halle
Offertory         608 Take my hands
Holy, Holy         plainchant
Memorial Acc   Children's Eucharistic Acclamation
Our Father         Echo version
Lamb of God     592 Mass of hope
Communion       721 How great thou art
         956 I watch the sunrise
Final          360 As I kneel before you

Entrance        820 Seek ye first the kingdom of God
http://youtu.be/9LMQfOp9w8k
http://youtu.be/fH8bV7rUVaU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LMQfOp9w8k

Seek ye first the kingdom of God
and His righteousness,
and all these things shall be added unto you;
Allelu, alleluia.

Refrain:
Alleluia, alleluia
Alleluia, alleluia
Allelu, alleluia

Ask and it shall be given unto you,
seek and ye shall find;
knock and it shall be opened unto you;
Allelu, alleluia.

We do not live by bread alone
but by ev’ry word
that comes forth from the mouth of God;
Allelu, alleluia.

Where two or three are gathered in my name,
there am I in your midst;
and whatsoever you ask I will do;
Allelu, alleluia.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God
And His righteousness
And all these things shall be added unto you
Allelu, alleluia

Gloria         spoken

Psalm         spoken

Gospel Acc  178 Caribbean Alleulia (Halle, Halle, Halle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaKJs1rP1M (refrain only)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBMBkmGPXo

Refrain:
Halle halle Halle–luia ( 3 x)
Halle-luia! Halle-luia!

Offertory         608 Take my hands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnYzagXbJ3k

Take my hands and make them as your own,
And use them for your kingdom here on earth,
Consecrate them to your care,
Anoint them for your service where,
You may need your Gospel to be sown.

Take my hands they speak now for my heart,
And by their actions they will show their love,
Guard them on their daily course,
Be their strength and guiding force,
To ever serve the Trinity above.

Take my hands I give them to you Lord,
Prepare them for the service of your name,
Open them to human need,
And by their love they'll sow your seed,
So all may know the love and hope you give,

Take my hands, take my hands O Lord.

Holy, Holy         plainchant
https://youtu.be/Mzqtth5vFZM

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.


Memorial Acc  Children’s Eucharistic Acclamations (Christopher Walker)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhc1LpjJuns

G Bm7   C             D
Jesus has given his life for us
G Bm7   C    D      G
Jesus has given his life for us

       D          C#m   Bm7
We praise You and we bless You
       Em            D/F#     Em    A7
We thank You Lord our God
       D          C#m   Bm7
We praise You and we bless You
       Em            A7           G     D
We thank You Lord our God

OUR FATHER Echo version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYDZkjBnUlM

Our Father (our Father)
Who art in heaven (Who art in heaven)
Hallowed be Thy Name (Hallowed be Thy Name)
Hallowed be thy name (Hallowed be Thy Name)

Thy Kingdom come (Thy Kingdom come)
Thy Will be done (Thy Will be done)
Upon the earth (upon the earth)
as it is in Heaven (as it is in Heaven)

Give us this day (Give us this day)
our daily bread (our daily bread)
And forgive us (And forgive us)
our trespasses (our trespasses)

as we forgive (as we forgive)
Forgive those (forgive those)
who trespass (who trespass)
against us (against us)

And lead us not (And lead us not)
into temptation (into temptation),
but deliver us (but deliver us)
from evil ( from evil)

For the kingdom (For the kingdom)
The power and the glory (The power and the glory)
Are yours now (Are yours now)
And forever Amen (And forever Amen)

Lamb of God Plainchant

Communion       721 O Lord my God (how great thy art)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhvaDJTUmrU

O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

Refrain:
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!

When through the woods, and forest glades I wander,
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees.
When I look down, from lofty mountain grandeur
And see the brook, and feel the gentle breeze.
(refrain)

And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing;
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin.
(refrain)

When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation,
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart.
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration,
And then proclaim: "My God, how great Thou art!"
(refrain)

956 - I watch the sunrise
https://youtu.be/vm-A5NlkI8U

I watch the sunrise lighting the sky,
Casting its shadows near.
And on this morning bright though it be,
I feel those shadows near me.

Refrain:
But you are always close to me
Following all my ways.
May I be always close to you
Following all your ways, Lord.

I watch the sunlight shine through the clouds,
Warming the earth below.
And at the mid-day, life seems to say:
I feel your brightness near me.
(Refrain)

I watch the sunset fading away,
Lighting the clouds with sleep.
And as the evening closes its eyes,
I feel your presence near me.
(Refrain: For you are always . . .)

I watch the moonlight guarding the night,
Waiting till morning comes.
The air is silent, earth is at rest
Only your peace is near me.
(Refrain: Yes, you are always... )

Final 360 As I kneel before you
http://youtu.be/Lqa3NJit2LE

As I kneel before you,
as I bow my head in prayer,
take this day, make it yours
and fill me with your love.

Refrain:
Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu.

All I have I give you,
Ev'ry dream and wish are yours;
mother of Christ, mother of mine,
present them to my Lord.

As I kneel before you,
and I see your smiling face,
ev'ry thought, ev'ry word
is lost in your embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment