Search This Blog

Friday 13 June 2014

14th/15th June FHC Holy Trinity

Entrance: 468 Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty
Gloria: spoken
Gospel Acclamation 178 Hale, Hale Halleujah         Offertory: 293 Abba Father send your Spirit
Holy Holy: 481 Gathering Mass
Memorial Acclamation: Children's Eucharistic Acclamation
Great Amen: Mass of Creation or plainchant
Our Father: Milliennium Prayer - TBC
Lamb of God Mass of Creation or plainchant
Communion 1: 708 Holy God, we praise Thy name
Communion 2: 317 Father, in my life I see
Final: 719 To God be the Glory

468  Holy , holy, holy ! Lord God Almighty!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJBxK0IQ6XE

"Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee;
Holy, holy, holy! merciful and mighty!
God in three persons, blessed Trinity!

Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore thee,
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim falling down before thee,
God ever living through eternity.

Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide thee,
Though the eye made blind by sin thy glory may not see;
Only thou art holy; there is none beside thee,
Perfect in power, in love, and purity.

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
All thy works shall praise thy name in earth and sky and sea;
Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty!
God in three persons, blessed Trinity!

Gloria: spoken

Gospel Acclamation 178 Caribbean Alleulia (Halle, Halle, Halle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaKJs1rP1M (refrain only)
Style only http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBMBkmGPXo
Refrain:

Halle halle Halle–luia ( 3 x)
Halle-luia! Halle-luia!

Offertory: 293 Abba Father send your Spirit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBChZmt2iiA

1. Abba, Father, send your Spirit
Glory, Jesus Christ
Abba, Father, send your Spirit
Glory, Jesus Christ

Refrain:
Glory hallelujah, glory Jesus Christ (2x)

2. I will give you living water
Glory, Jesus Christ
I will give you living water
Glory, Jesus Christ (Refrain)

3. If you seek me you will find me...
4. If you listen you will hear me...
5. Come, my children, I will teach you...
6. I'm your shepherd, I will lead you...
7. Peace I leave you, peace i give you...
8. I'm your life and resurrection...
9. Glory Father, glory spirit...

Holy Holy: 481/ 570s Holy, Holy, Holy (The Revised Gathering Mass)
http://www.ocp.org/compositions/53767 melody only

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord,
Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth, Heaven and earth
are full of your glory, Lord God of hosts.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest.

Blessed, blessed is he who comes,
Blessed, blessed is he who comes,
Blessed is he, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna in the highest

Memorial Acc: Children's Eucharistic Acclamation
Children’s Eucharistic Acclamations (Christopher Walker)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhc1LpjJuns

G                Bm7        C         D
Jesus has given his life for us
G                Bm7        C    D      G
Jesus has given his life for us

       D     C#m   Bm7 
We praise You and we bless You
       Em            D/F#       Em    A7
We thank You Lord our God
       D     C#m   Bm7 
We praise You and we bless You
       Em            A7           G     D
We thank You Lord our God
Great Amen: plainchant

Our Father: Milliennium Prayer
 http://youtu.be/B8g9A9MmPRc

All:
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, 
hallowed be Thy name; 
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done 
on earth as in Heaven. 
Give us this day our daily bread; 
and forgive us our trespasses 
as we forgive each one of those 
who trespass against us; 
and lead us not unto the test,
but deliver us from evil...

Priest:
Deliver us, Lord, we pray, from every evil, 
graciously grant peace in our days, 
that, by the help of your mercy, 
we may be always free from sin 
and safe from all distress, 
as we await the blessed hope 
and the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

All:
For Thine is the Kingdom, 
the power, and the glory.
Lamb of God plainchant

Communion 1: 708 Holy God we praise Thy name
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOdicitiAEc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PMtiDx0cwg

Holy God, we praise Thy name;
Lord of all, we bow before Thee.
All on earth Thy sceptre claim
All in heaven above adore Thee.
Infinite Thy vast domain;
Everlasting is Thy reign.

Hark! The loud celestial hymn,
Angel choirs above are raising;
Cherubim and seraphim,
In unceasing chorus praising,
Fill the heavens with sweet accord:
Holy, holy, holy Lord!

All th'apostles join the strain
As thy sacred Name they hallow;
Prophets swell the loud refrain
And the white-robed martyrs follow;
And from morn to set of sun,
Through the Church the song goes on

Holy Father, holy Son,
Holy Spirit, three we name thee,
While in essence only one
Undivided God we claim thee;
And, adoring, bend the knee
While we own the mystery.

Spare Thy people, Lord we pray,
By a thousand snares surrounded;
Keep us without sin today;
Never let us be confounded.
Lo, I put my trust in thee,
Never, Lord, abandon me.

Communion 2: 317 Father in my life I see
Group 1/melody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAW142rDh0A
Group 2/echo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC2sIcxxkfY

Father, in my life I see, (Father, in my life I see,)
You are God, who walks with me. (You are God, who walks with me.)
You hold my life in your hands: (You hold my life in your hands:)
Close beside you I will stand. (Close beside you I will stand.)
I give all my life to you: (I give all my life to you:)
Help me Father to be true. (Help me Father to be true.)

(same pattern)
Jesus, in my life I see,
You are God, who walks with me.
You hold my life in your hands:
Close beside you I will stand.
I give all my life to you:
Help me Jesus to be true.

Spirit, in my life I see,
You are God, who walks with me.
You hold my life in your hands:
Close beside you I will stand.
I give all my life to you:
Help me Spirit to be true.

Final: 719 To God be the Glory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CeBoSQsBR0

To God be the glory! Great things He hath done!
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son;
Who yielded His life in atonement for sin,
And opened the life-gate that all may go in.

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
Let the earth hear His voice!
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
Let the people rejoice!
O come to the Father, through Jesus his Son:
And give Him the glory great things He has done!

O perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
To every believer the promise of God!
And every offender who truly believes,
that moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

Great things he has taught us, great things he has done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be
Our wonder, our rapture, when Jesus we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment