Search This Blog

Sunday 14 August 2011

Assumption of Our Lady 14 August 2011


Entrance 360 As I kneel before you
Gloria 480 Gathering Mass
Resp. Psalm (not sung)
Gosp. Acc. Bernadette's Alleluia
Offertory 874 take my life
Holy Holy 481 Gathering mass
Mem. Acc. 483 Gathering mass
Great Amen 483 Gathering mass
Lamb of God 591 Berthier
Communion 338 My soul proclaims
366 Holy Virgin, by God's decree
Final 365 Immaculate Mary


Entrance    360 As I kneel before you
http://youtu.be/Lqa3NJit2LE


As I kneel before you,
as I bow my head in prayer,
take this day, make it yours 
and fill me with your love.


Refrain:
Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu.


All I have I give you,
Ev'ry dream and wish are yours;
mother of Christ, mother of mine,
present them to my Lord.


As I kneel before you,
and I see your smiling face,
ev'ry thought, ev'ry word 
is lost in your embrace.



Gloria    480 Gathering Mass


Refrain:
Glory, glory to God,
glory to God in the highest heav'ns
Peace, peace, peace on the earth,
peace to God's people, all people on earth

1. Lord God, heavenly King,
almighty God and Father
we worship you, we give you thanks,
we praise you for your glory (Refrain)

2. Lord Jesus Christ, Lord Jesus Christ,
only Son of the Father
Lord God, Lamb of God
You take away the sin of the world:
Have mercy, mercy on us. (All: repeat)

You are seated at the right hand,
at the right hand of the Father:
Receive, Lord, receive our prayer. (All: repeat)
(Refrain)

3. For you alone are the Holy One,
You alone are the Lord
You alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
In the glory, glory of God,
the glory of God the Father. (Refrain)

Cantor: Amen
All: Amen
Resp. Psalm    (not sung)

Gosp. Acc.    Bernadette's Alleluia OR
261 Alleluia for Easter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaGyFmb-Ta8

Offertory     874 Take my life *

Take my life, and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days; let them flow in ceaseless praise.
Take my hands, and let them move at the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet, and let them be swift and purposeful for Thee.

Take my voice, and let me sing always, only, for my King.
Take my intellect, and use every power as thou shalt choose.

Take my will, and make it Thine; it shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own; it shall be Thy royal throne.

Take my love, my Lord, I pour at Thy feet its treasure-store.
Take myself, and I will be ever, only, all for Thee.

Holy Holy    481 Holy Holy /  Sanctus (Gathering Mass)

Holy, holy, holy Lord
God of pow'r and God of might:
heaven and earth, heaven and earth
are full of your glory, your pow'r and might

Refrain:
Hosanna, hosanna,
hosanna in the highest heav'ns.
Hosanna, hosanna,
hosanna in the highest heav'ns.

Blessed, blessed is he who comes;
Blessed, blessed is he who comes;
Blessed is he, blessed is he
who comes in the name of the Lord
(Refrain)


Mem. Acc.    Memorial Acclamation 484 (Gathering Mass)

When we eat this living bread,
when we drink this saving cup
we proclaim your death Lord Jesus
until you come in glory
(rep. refrain - Hosanna)

Lamb of God   591 O Lamb Of God (Berthier) *

O Lamb of God, O Lamb that was slain
O Lamb of God, have mercy on us
O Lamb of God, O Lamb that was slain
O Lamb of God, grant us your peace.


Communion    338 My soul proclaims
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15AccZAcdpk

        366 Holy Virgin, by God's decree
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSgRLaTSAdM

Final        365 Immaculate  Mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcs6WPjZi0k

No comments:

Post a Comment